No knee-jerk reactions please...just chillax!!
And I shall continue...
Are you all aware of the story behind the Leonardo’s last supper painting? It is said that same person was modeled for both Jesus and Judas. He initially started with Jesus Christ and it took him years to find a perfect model for Judas. Isn’t it amazingly strange??
The good and evil have the same face. It just depends when they cross the path of each individual. The man was at his high when modeled for Jesus Christ and the same man was at his lowest when modeled for the Judas.
We all are having a battle within us. A battle between the good and the evil wolves within us. Now who wins the battle depends on which one we nourish?
There are various kinds of evils like anger, jealousy, temptation, pride, egotism, hatred, inferiority, dishonesty and many more. It is you who would have to identify the kind of evil in you.
Start Introspecting and you would know which one to fight with and how to win over it.
Let me discuss about the one which I have and infact most of us have it... Anger the devil. Something which I have no control over.
Anger as said arises at its own will, in any situation and even at the oddest times.
Did you ever let the sun go down on your anger? And has there been instances where you had looked back on situation and thought, why did I get so upset over that? I have.
The emotion of anger is neither good nor bad. It’s perfectly healthy and normal to feel angry when we’ve been mistreated or wronged.
The feeling isn't the problem—it's what we do with it that makes a difference. Anger becomes a problem when it harms us or others.
For me; at times it is like a volcano and I continue spewing my vemon untill it is out completely. I do feel relieved but even terrible for the damage it causes.And I hate myself for it.
One has to learn how to control the anger and express it appropriately.I am slowly learning the skill.
The anger management skill would definitely help us build a better relationships and lead a healthier and satisfying life.
I shall let go the anger!!
And thou shall scratch thyself and see the devil there!!

My dear sweetheart, you have shown the door to yourself and to those who read it.
ReplyDeleteIts well written and presented. Sharing something of yourself is courageous. Kudos to you.
Beautiful way to start and end. I love the last line. Salute you.
Keep writing.
Regarding the topic:
It is a must and necessary step every one should take to learn from the causes, actions and reactions.
You are right in saying that Anger has some good too as it flushes it all out and bestows a sense of calmness.
But the accountability of the evil like anger is based on the individual's sense of evaluating an action/situation as a wrongdoing or mistreat.
So fighting the evil or controlling it has 2 steps:
Firstly, Understand and evaluate the situation/action without prejudice.
Secondly, learning to get control over the evil in one self irrespective of the result of first step.
Its an ongoing disciplined task of overcoming the evil within.
The war is on.
And you there beside me..so no worries..we can fight and win against all odds :)
ReplyDeleteWell thank you very much for appreciating it. Yes one of the most difficult post for me to write.After all accepting and expressing ones shortcomings is tough.