Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A friend that one was

Strangers we two were
Till we became best of friends
Shared cared and learned
Little things of life as one

We never gave our talk a miss
For they meant a wholesome miss
Then came a time we must admit
When we gave all of it a miss...

We gradually moved on
Leaving the other behind
Learned new lessons, made new friends
Thus ignored the dying one

No tears shed, no loss felt
For we lost, only a friend
And it hurts; only when it's love
But Friend weren't we sharing the love?
 
It’s easier to blame the other
But who I am to say
For none of us tried
And flowed with the rhythm of life

But what about the friendship we shared
It exists or is buried; do we care?
One fine day I question myself
Once my best friend still a friend?

Today I look back with no clue
Only to take one last look
For I know; I wont get back
My friend that one was!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feminism is not about self-indulgent narcissism.Stop Deluding!!

Today’s Feminism is about celebrating one own vaginas or having a sex outside/inside/before marriage. It is my body my choice!! I...